- Merced Union High School District is participating in the Universal Lunch and School Breakfast Program.
- All students enrolled may participate in breakfast and lunch program at no charge.
- No meal application is necessary to participate in the meal program.
- Meals will be served to ALL students regardless of eligibility status.
- The school breakfast and lunch program will follow USDA guidelines for healthy school meals.
The program cannot succeed without your support. Please encourage your student to participate.
For More Information:
Please call 209-325-2211 or 209-325-2214, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.